Tessy Sagan Yogi
- Why do I love yoga? Yoga leads me to myself….mind, body and soul….and it feels so good!
- My breakthrough moment was when I chose to go to a yoga class after a very difficult, painful and trying day. I wasn’t sure that a yoga class was what I needed, but I decided to give it a try. Within the first few minutes I could feel myself begin to connect to my breath, to my body, to my heart. Slowly, almost without me realizing, I began to let go of what had happened that day and focus on the present moment. I knew I had discovered something amazing!
- Why do I love to teach? Teaching is magic… Whether I am teaching history and math to high school students or leading a yoga class, teaching is magic. It is such a gift to be able to share something I love, to connect with and guide students on their own journey and to be part of a caring, like-minded community.
- My favourite pose My favourite pose changes, but right now I have two. The first is tadasana, mountain pose, because I feel rooted, balanced and powerful. The second is bakasana, crow pose, because it encourages me to face my fear of falling and take flight.
- What can students expect to take away from your class? A feeling of connection to themself as a physical and spiritual being, as well as a sense of community and JOY!
- How has yoga changed my life? Yoga has introduced me to an incredible community of like-minded individuals. My continued study of yoga grounds, supports, challenges and inspires me to discover and live my authentic self.
Today - Thursday, 26 April
|5:30 pm - 6:45pm||
Tuesday, 1 May
|9:30 am - 10:45am||
|5:30 pm - 6:30pm||